- “This election was stolen from me… uh… us.”
- “I will get to the bottom of this.”
- “We have to act. It’s your duty to act. Now!”
- “It’s a rigged system.”
- “Crooked Hillary, rabble-rabble-rabble, Crooked Hillary!”
- “Nobody respects women like I do.”
- “What a nasty woman!”
- “I will not concede!”
- “This result is rigged.”
- “I demand a recount!”
- “Oh, by the way, I’ve launched a news network, please watch it.”
You read it here first.
Updated: Well, that didn’t go exactly as predicted. Or, to quote a comedian who would have ripped this election apart: “Boy, is my thumb not on the pulse of America.”
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot netwith your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
Ah, yes, good one. It might seem my prediction of the election result was wrong.