11 Things Donald Trump Will Say in 12 Hours (or Less)
- “This election was stolen from me… uh… us.”
- “I will get to the bottom of this.”
- “We have to act. It’s your duty to act. Now!”
- “It’s a rigged system.”
- “Crooked Hillary, rabble-rabble-rabble, Crooked Hillary!”
- “Nobody respects women like I do.”
- “What a nasty woman!”
- “I will not concede!”
- “This result is rigged.”
- “I demand a recount!”
- “Oh, by the way, I’ve launched a news network, please watch it.”
You read it here first.
Updated: Well, that didn’t go exactly as predicted. Or, to quote a comedian who would have ripped this election apart: “Boy, is my thumb not on the pulse of America.”
vegard at vegard dot netwith your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.