Yeah, it’s the last day of the year, so I guess it’s about time to sum it up. I wrote about 200 entries last year, not that much considering the fact that the year had a lot more than 200 days, but I like to pretend I do have a live outside of the internet. I’ve gone through the archives and it looks like 2004 was the year I (in no particular order)
- Started the 52 Albums or Burn-project, inspired by Jason Kottke‘s 52 magazines or bust-project. Unfortunately, I gave up after 3 albums. Let’s hope Jason had more luck with his magazine reading.
- Bought a lot of computer books I didn’t read.
- Started collecting South Park, The Simpsons and Futurama episodes.
- Discovered yet another favourite band; Chronic Future.
- Re-discovered Porcupine Tree.
- Got dumped by Stine.
- Dated some girls without much success.
- Had to take an IQ-test on a job interview, but didn’t get the job.
- Got kicked out of my apartment.
- Moved into a new apartment with five - but surprisingly sane - people.
- Got a lot of hits from people looking for Janet Jackson’s nipple.
- Listened to radio.wazee a lot.
- Started my own firm with Ola and Espen.
- Finally got myself an Xbox.
- Cried three times.
- Spent a lot of time in Trondheim.
- Moved the site to Segment Publishing because my other host sucked monkey balls.
- Worked a lot.
- Went to London three times. Or maybe it was more, I really can’t remember.
- Bought a new mobile phone.
- Strained my left ankle really, really bad.
- Got a lot of hits from people searching for “hot chicks” on Yahoo! image search.
- Starting playing RISK - the board game, that is.
- Bought a Canon EOS 300D.
- Ate a lot of pizza.
- Tried to subscribe to Wired, but didn’t succeed.
- Had my first real lap dance. But I wasn’t the one paying for it. It wasn’t exactly that much fun.
- Had sex just to have sex. That wasn’t exactly that much fun, either.
- Bought a new bike because my old one got messed up real bad. Also got a bicycle helmet that I actually use.
- Started jogging and exercising semi-regularly again.
- Made a few mix tapes for people who really didn’t like them. Kids today…
- Got a picture published in a magazine.
- Had a severe hard drive crash and lost all my data, more or less.
- Went less to the movies than I really wanted.
- Thought I was going to die.
All in all, I guess the year wasn’t that bad, I don’t live in Baghdad, for instance. Although I don’t feel I really achieved anything noteworthy. I’m looking forward to 2005 with the hope that it’ll be even better.
A happy new year to you, too!