It’s that time of the year again, here’s The Annual What-Happened-This-Year-Wrap-Up!
2006 was the year I…
- Lived in a shared apartment that almost caught on fire twice.
- Got my own apartment and moved out of said shared apartment.
- Tried to start exercising regularly for the Nth time but failed miserably once again.
- Bought an Apple MacBook Pro.
- Hit both the 2.000.000 and 3.000.000 page views marks on the site.
- Stopped eating anything with an excess amount of sugar, for instance candy.
- Suddenly developed an unhealthy obsession with football and gambling during the World Cup. It’s probably because of the lack of sugar.
- Rambled less than usual.
- Spent a night (almost) in the woods in -12 degrees centigrade.
- Bought the domain name www.waferbabes.com after a night out on town. Don’t drink and buy domain names.
- Continued to expand my collection of The Simpsons and South Park seasons. Also started to collect Family Guy. I’m still a sucker for mature cartoons - and by that I don’t mean pr0n, you pervert.
- Revealed the real name of The Girlfriend.
- Went to my second wedding ever.
- Posted fewer entries than I should.
- Got an electric guitar, but never really put any effort into learning to play it.
- Went to Hong Kong and China for the second time.
- Realized that I had fallen in love with Gine. Excellent.
- Removed another 5 entries from The List, but only wrote entries about 3 of them. Go figure.
- Started writing reviews of books, music, movies, whatever. Again.
- Finally got rid of the comment spammers after implementing a CHAPTA scheme. The world is now a better place.
- Really didn’t have any vacation.
- Redesigned the site.
- Took some OK pictures of Seigmen in concert.
- Added a comment feature to both the Moblog and the Gallery sections.
- Finally managed to create a mix tap for Liv Marie that she liked. At the same time there were reports coming in about hell freezing over.
- Went to Helsinki, Brighton, London, Stockholm, Moulsecoomb and probably some other places I can’t remember right now. It’s been less traveling this year, and that suits me well.
- Sold the company for the second time. But got paid this time.
- Got a Windows Media Center that I curse almost every day. I hope the Windows Vista edition works better than the XP edition.
- Added tag support to the entries and converted the whole site and the database to UTF-8. Gotta keep those |337 skillz fresh.
- Read a couple of really bad books (and a few good ones).
- Had my annual posting hiatus in December.
2006-12-31 13:55 CET
Read other posts