Yes, another year has gone by and according to www.vegard.net, 2007 was the year that I…
- didn’t really have any long breaks from posting. Congratulations to me!
- started working on buingo.com but quickly abandoned the project due to the lack of spare time. Surprise, surprise.
- travelled to Italy, Sweden, Australia, Hong Kong and Canada. Less traveling than in 2006.
- installed Vista on the Windows Media Center box, something that actually made it behave better. Who would have thunk it?
- played Word of Warcraft for a bit, enjoying WoWFest 2007.
- got busted by the state owned TV network for not paying the license fee.
- removed only 3 items from The List.
- reviewed some more stuff.
- finally understood the meaning of the word “omnibus"…
- successfully fooled some people on April Fool’s Day.
- had a proper Easter vacation.
- joined the rest of the sheep and got a Facebook account.
- bought some really cool t-shirts.
- added a few new one-liners.
- wrote the 1000th entry.
- realized time and time again that Apple’s marketing slogan “It Just Works” is just that, a marketing slogan.
- celebrated three years working for the same company.
- had some major screw ups working for said company. 2008 will probably not be any different in that way.
- redesigned the site twice, once for fun and once for the environment.
- enjoyed a lot of Formula 1 action. Not long too until the 2008 season starts!
- upgraded to OS X Leopard without too many complications.
- worked a 92 hour week. I can’t describe how I hate that week.
- started posting pictures of semi-nude women again.
- added ads to the site, and it turned out - perhaps not surprisingly - that I can’t live off the site. Yet.
- had to get my beloved Xbox 360 replaced because it overheated and I lost all my save games in the process.
- built myself a new VBOX.
- change ISP and got one that’s nerd friendly and allows you to have a hobby server online.
- started running on a regular basis and was able to keep running on a regular basis. Still am.
- read quite a lot of books, mostly science fiction.
- saw The Police in concert.
- got an iPhone, which I’ve almost bricked twice so far.
- asked Gine to move in with me.
- bought a lot of IKEA furniture.
- visited Klas in Australia and had an excellent time.
- played a lot of great Xbox 360 games.
- got a membership and a fitness center. Who saw that one coming?
- started playing EVE Online.
That’s about it, not the most eventful year ever, but I don’t complain. A Happy New Year to all of you!
2007-12-31 15:34 CET