A Book A Month
I used to read books regularly, but in 2015 I realized that my reading frequency had decreased to one or perhaps two books a year. Since reading is good exercise for the old nugget, I decided to try to read a book every month. And that’s what I’ve (mostly) done.
Below is my reading list.
Two Three Four rules apply:
- If a book is boring, I can throw it away unfinished at any time and never pick it up again.
- If a more interesting book appears on my radar, any of the books in the list can be replaced.
- It’s certainly allowed to read more than one book each month.
- I know my limitations, so if a book takes more than a month to finish, so be it.
- Blood, Sweat, and Pixels Dec Jason Schreier
- All These Worlds Nov Dennis E. Taylor
- Little Brother Oct Cory Doctorow
- Altered Carbon Aug Richard K. Morgan
- Dracula Aug Bram Stoker
- Hva er Retorikk? Jul Jens E. Kjeldsen
- The Murder on the Links Jun Agatha Christie
- Ytringsfrihet Annotert Jun Bjørn Stærk
- The Moonstone May Wilkie Collins
- The Hound of the Baskervilles Apr Arthur Conan Doyle