A Book A Month
I used to read books regularly, but in 2015 I realized that my reading frequency had decreased to one or perhaps two books a year. Since reading is good exercise for the old nugget, I decided to try to read a book every month. And that’s what I’ve (mostly) done.
Below is my reading list.
Two Three Four rules apply:
- If a book is boring, I can throw it away unfinished at any time and never pick it up again.
- If a more interesting book appears on my radar, any of the books in the list can be replaced.
- It’s certainly allowed to read more than one book each month.
- I know my limitations, so if a book takes more than a month to finish, so be it.
- A Feast for Crows Nov George R. R. Martin
- A Storm of Swords Sep George R. R. Martin
- A Clash of Kings Jul George R. R. Martin
- A Game of Thrones May George R. R. Martin
- Airport May Arthur Hailey
- The Three-Body Problem Apr Liu Cixin
- Points of Impact Apr Marko Kloos
- Fields of Fire Apr Marko Kloos
- Chains of Command Apr Marko Kloos
- All Systems Red Mar Martha Wells