A Book A Month
I used to read books regularly, but in 2015 I realized that my reading frequency had decreased to one or perhaps two books a year. Since reading is good exercise for the old nugget, I decided to try to read a book every month. And that’s what I’ve (mostly) done.
Below is my reading list.
Two Three Four rules apply:
- If a book is boring, I can throw it away unfinished at any time and never pick it up again.
- If a more interesting book appears on my radar, any of the books in the list can be replaced.
- It’s certainly allowed to read more than one book each month.
- I know my limitations, so if a book takes more than a month to finish, so be it.
- September: A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin
- July: A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin
- May: A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
- May: Airport by Arthur Hailey
- April: The Three-Body Problem by Liu Cixin
- April: Points of Impact by Marko Kloos
- April: Fields of Fire by Marko Kloos
- April: Chains of Command by Marko Kloos
- March: All Systems Red by Martha Wells
- February: Horus Rising by Dan Abnett