A Book A Month
I used to read books regularly, but in 2015 I realized that my reading frequency had decreased to one or perhaps two books a year. Since reading is good exercise for the old nugget, I decided to try to read a book every month. And that’s what I’ve (mostly) done.
Below is my reading list.
Two Three Four rules apply:
- If a book is boring, I can throw it away unfinished at any time and never pick it up again.
- If a more interesting book appears on my radar, any of the books in the list can be replaced.
- It’s certainly allowed to read more than one book each month.
- I know my limitations, so if a book takes more than a month to finish, so be it.
- Heretics of Dune Dec Frank Herbert
- Phoenix Point: The Briefing #6 Nov Allen Stroud, Jonas Kyratzes
- Phoenix Point: The Briefing #5 Nov Allen Stroud, Jonas Kyratzes
- Phoenix Point: The Briefing #4 Nov Allen Stroud, Jonas Kyratzes
- The Making of Prince of Persia Oct Jordan Mechner
- Angles of Attack Sep Marko Kloos
- The Making of Karateka. Aug Jordan Mechner
- Lines of Departure Jul Marko Kloos
- Stay Awhile and Listen: Book I Jun David L. Craddock
- Mr. Mercedes May Stephen King