A Book A Month
I used to read books regularly, but in 2015 I realized that my reading frequency had decreased to one or perhaps two books a year. Since reading is good exercise for the old nugget, I decided to try to read a book every month. And that’s what I’ve (mostly) done.
Below is my reading list.
Two Three Four rules apply:
- If a book is boring, I can throw it away unfinished at any time and never pick it up again.
- If a more interesting book appears on my radar, any of the books in the list can be replaced.
- It’s certainly allowed to read more than one book each month.
- I know my limitations, so if a book takes more than a month to finish, so be it.
- March: God Emperor of Dune by Frank Herbert
- February: Phoenix Point: The Briefing #3 by Allen Stroud, Jonas Kyratzes
- February: Breaking Gravity by Mitty Walters
- February: Phoenix Point: The Briefing #2 by Allen Stroud, Jonas Kyratzes
- February: Phoenix Point: The Briefing by Allen Stroud, Jonas Kyratzes
- January: We Are Legion (We Are Bob) by Dennis E. Taylor
- December: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online by Andrew Groen
- November: The Iron Dream by Norman Spinrad
- November: Ringworld by Larry Niven
- October: Resurrection Day by Brendan DuBois