A Book A Month
I used to read books regularly, but in 2015 I realized that my reading frequency had decreased to one or perhaps two books a year. Since reading is good exercise for the old nugget, I decided to try to read a book every month. And that’s what I’ve (mostly) done.
Below is my reading list.
Two Three Four rules apply:
- If a book is boring, I can throw it away unfinished at any time and never pick it up again.
- If a more interesting book appears on my radar, any of the books in the list can be replaced.
- It’s certainly allowed to read more than one book each month.
- I know my limitations, so if a book takes more than a month to finish, so be it.
- Robopocalypse May Daniel H. Wilson
- Brave New World May Aldous Huxley
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? Apr Philip K. Dick
- Logan's Run Apr William F. Nolan, George Clayton Johnson
- Dune Messiah Mar Frank Herbert
- Fahrenheit 451 Mar Ray Bradbury
- The Running Man Feb Stephen King
- Abusing the Internet of Things Jan Nitesh Dhanjani
- The Man in the High Castle Jan Philip K. Dick