New one-liners for April 2016.
- I say no to alcohol, it just doesn’t listen.
- Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.
- I said I was good at making decisions. I didn’t say the decisions I made were good.
- Why would they hang a whole jury just because they couldn’t make up their minds?
- You never really know if you’re over someone until you’re in the car and they’re in the crosswalk.
- I’m not ignoring you, I’m being mysterious.
- I don’t like who I become when I have to get out of bed.
- Turned my lights off for Earth Hour and I’ve never had so many other cars honking at me.
- A man of few words is usually married.
- Let’s never discuss this again until the next time I decide to bring it up.
- I would organize my thoughts but I’m afraid they would form a union and demand benefits.
- I just saw a guy with a Support Dyslexia bumper sticker on the front of his car.
- I’ll never understand women. A species that loathes you for asking their age, but tortures you forever if you forget their birthday.
- My wife and I have been keeping an eye on our spending. From what we can see, we’re very, very good at it.
2016-04-06 20:16 CET
Read other posts