New one-liners for April 2016.
- I say no to alcohol, it just doesn’t listen.
- Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.
- I said I was good at making decisions. I didn’t say the decisions I made were good.
- Why would they hang a whole jury just because they couldn’t make up their minds?
- You never really know if you’re over someone until you’re in the car and they’re in the crosswalk.
- I’m not ignoring you, I’m being mysterious.
- I don’t like who I become when I have to get out of bed.
- Turned my lights off for Earth Hour and I’ve never had so many other cars honking at me.
- A man of few words is usually married.
- Let’s never discuss this again until the next time I decide to bring it up.
- I would organize my thoughts but I’m afraid they would form a union and demand benefits.
- I just saw a guy with a Support Dyslexia bumper sticker on the front of his car.
- I’ll never understand women. A species that loathes you for asking their age, but tortures you forever if you forget their birthday.
- My wife and I have been keeping an eye on our spending. From what we can see, we’re very, very good at it.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2016-04-06 20:16 CET|