I’ve added a few new one-liners to The Collection. I’ve also removed a few duplicates, not that easy to keep track of everything now that the collection is over 1100 one-liners.
- Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
- “There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can’t.” - Warren Buffett
- Why is “abbreviation” such a long word?
- “I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.” - Seasick Steve
- Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
- I don’t find it hard to meet expenses. They’re everywhere.
- The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
- Work is for people who don’t know how to fish.
- If you don’t like the news, go out and make some.
- I can handle pain until it hurts.
- Gravity always gets me down.
- “According to my best recollection, I don’t remember.” - Vincent “Jimmy Blue Eyes” Alo
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
- Don’t steal. The government hates competition.
- Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?
- Stop repeat offenders. Don’t re-elect them!
- I’ve had amnesia as long as I can remember.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2013-08-11 09:37 CET|