New one-liners for August 2016.
Here are a few new one-liners I’ve added to the collection:
- Your soulmate is currently working their way through several other soulmates before they finally get to you.
- “The computing scientist’s main challenge is not to get confused by the complexities of his own making.” - E. W. Dijkstra
- Call me anything you want except early in the morning.
- I judge my day based on how many times I threaten to take my kids to the orphanage.
- I don’t appreciate how quickly you agree when I admit that I’m imperfect.
- Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?
- I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.
- You have two choices in life: You can stay single and be miserable, or get married and wish you were dead.
- No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.
- The hardest part of dating a blind woman is getting her husband’s voice right.
- The world would be a cleaner place if we gave blind people brooms instead of canes.
- I’m starting to think I’ll never be old enough to know better.
- I have the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the zoo.
- Don’t worry about old age. It doesn’t last that long.
- I don’t have gray hair. I have “wisdom highlights”.
- My people skills are just fine. It’s my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
- Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice.
- When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed they’re not it.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2016-08-20 13:34 CET|