Here are a few additions to the one-liners collection:
- “Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you, but not in one ahead.” - Bill McGlashen
- “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” - Marilyn Monroe
- “The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.” - Al McGuire
- “If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the up button.” - Sam Levenson
- “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” - Robert Frost
- “Why does a woman work ten years to change a man’s habits and then complain that he’s not the man she married?” - Barbra Streisand
- “The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.” - Brendan Behan
- “The only way the French are going in is if we tell them we found truffles in Iraq.” - Dennis Miller
- I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.
- “I’m at the age where I want two girls. In case I fall asleep they will have someone to talk to.” - Rodney Dangerfield
- “By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” - Charles Wadsworth
- “A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won’t cross the street to vote in a national election.” - Bill Vaughan
- “Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.” - Jerry Seinfeld
- “Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.” - Franklin P. Jones
- They keep saying the right person will come along, I think mine got hit by a truck.__
- “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.” - Robin Williams
- “At every party there are two kinds of people: those who want to go home and those who don’t. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.” - Ann Landers
- If you do a job too well, you will get stuck with it.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.