Here are a few additions to the one-liners collection:
- “Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you, but not in one ahead.” - Bill McGlashen
- “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” - Marilyn Monroe
- “The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.” - Al McGuire
- “If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the up button.” - Sam Levenson
- “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” - Robert Frost
- “Why does a woman work ten years to change a man’s habits and then complain that he’s not the man she married?” - Barbra Streisand
- “The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.” - Brendan Behan
- “The only way the French are going in is if we tell them we found truffles in Iraq.” - Dennis Miller
- I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.
- “I’m at the age where I want two girls. In case I fall asleep they will have someone to talk to.” - Rodney Dangerfield
- “By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” - Charles Wadsworth
- “A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won’t cross the street to vote in a national election.” - Bill Vaughan
- “Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.” - Jerry Seinfeld
- “Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.” - Franklin P. Jones
- They keep saying the right person will come along, I think mine got hit by a truck.__
- “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.” - Robin Williams
- “At every party there are two kinds of people: those who want to go home and those who don’t. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.” - Ann Landers
- If you do a job too well, you will get stuck with it.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2013-11-18 21:15 CET|