I managed a little drink mixing this week, and it resulted in an orange autumn drink. You’d probably agree that it’s quite similar to a Screwball with Vodka, but that was just how things turned out. Here’s what you need to try it yourself:
- 6 cl (2 oz) Vodka
- Schweppes Orange
And here’s how you go about to mix an Awesome Autumn:
- Fill a long drink glass half way to the top with ice, preferably crushed, but cubes will do.
- Add the juice of 1/4 lemon
- Add the juice of 1/4 lime
- Add the vodka
- Top with Schweppes Orange
- Mix everything together, garnish with a slice of lemon and a slice of lime
I know the picture and the recipe doesn’t quite match, both the garnishing and most of the ice is missing, but it was so hot the ice melted almost immediately. Good times.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.