You might have noticed that I’ve been trying to add new one-liners to the collection at the beginning of every month. Here’s a quick Christmas bonus for you enjoyment:
- I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
- Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
- Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
- A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
- When in doubt, mumble.
- Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an asshole.
- I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
- You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
- A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
- Haikus are easy. But sometimes they don’t make sense. Refrigerator.
- Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button.
- To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
- People tend to make rules for others and exceptions for themselves.
- Materialism: Buying things we don’t need with money we don’t have to impress people that don’t matter.
- The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.
- Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems…but then again, neither does milk.
- The trouble with being punctual is that nobody’s there to appreciate it.
- What if there were no hypothetical questions?
- True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
- A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
- Whose idea was it to put an “S” in the word “lisp”?
- Be careful of your thoughts, they may become words at any moment.
- The farther away the future is, the better it looks.
- This isn’t an office. It’s hell with fluorescent lighting.
- My drinking team has a bowling problem.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.