I also added a few new one-liners I found on a poster when I was at the party at Gunnar’s place last Saturday:
- Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
- A Smith & Wesson beats four aces.
- If everything seems to be going right, you obviously don’t know what the hell is going on.
- Friends come and go, enemies accumulate.
- Everyone has a scheme for getting rich that will not work.
- The repairman will never have seen a model quite like yours before.
- The chance of a piece of bread falling the buttered side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.
Read other posts