I also added a few new one-liners I found on a poster when I was at the party at Gunnar’s place last Saturday:
- Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
- A Smith & Wesson beats four aces.
- If everything seems to be going right, you obviously don’t know what the hell is going on.
- Friends come and go, enemies accumulate.
- Everyone has a scheme for getting rich that will not work.
- The repairman will never have seen a model quite like yours before.
- The chance of a piece of bread falling the buttered side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.
vegard at vegard dot netwith your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.