I also added a few new one-liners I found on a poster when I was at the party at Gunnar’s place last Saturday:
- Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
- A Smith & Wesson beats four aces.
- If everything seems to be going right, you obviously don’t know what the hell is going on.
- Friends come and go, enemies accumulate.
- Everyone has a scheme for getting rich that will not work.
- The repairman will never have seen a model quite like yours before.
- The chance of a piece of bread falling the buttered side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot netwith your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
You already have most if not all of these-must have been some party…
I think you might be looking at the updated list.