I took the site for a spin over at W3C to have it validated – go standards! With a liitle debugging I was able to get all the pages validated. Whoho! I had to cheat a little with the margins, though, and use some non-standard attributes to get things to look as they are supposed to in Opera.

But that’s OK. I’m about 99% standarized, and that’s more than I can say for most other sites. Check out Microsoft’s main page for instance. The validator doesn’t even bother to start validating it – haha – I laugh at you, Bill Gates. Here’s a version where the validator is forced to validate the page in HTML 4.01 Transitional. Not a pretty sight…

I also tried my site in Mozilla, but of some strange reasons it didn’t look very well. My first guess is that it has something to do with the CSS. I’ll have a look at it some day.

Gotta read some more now – heading down to Stine in about an hour.