- Archive: Take a trip to the past.
- C# for Java Developers is a series of posts meant to help Java developers who want to dabble in C# with the transition. I’m currently in the process of writing the guide, and each part will be posted When It’s Done1.
- Gaming Rig: My gaming rig was 10 years old, and I was in dire need of a replacement. So I wrote a series of posts about how to build the ultimate gaming rig.
- PRISM Break. Learn what it takes to achieve at least a little privacy on the internet.
- How To. This is a collection of “How To“-entries I’ve written over the years.
- Reviews. This is a collection of reviews I’ve written over the years.
- Tips & Tricks for Power-users. A collection of various helpful gems that can make your Ubuntu, MVN, Java, Git, MySQL, OpenWrt and so on-life even more pleasant.
- And it’s done! This series will not be continued, simply because I lost interest. Someone also pointed out that it would be better for the old nugget to learn something that’s not as similar to Java as C#, and that’s a very good point. Perhaps a functional language instead? Or maybe I should take the plunge into front end, and look at TypeScript? Or Elm?