It’s been a while, but here are a few additions to the one-liners collection:
- “A dyslexic man walks into a bra.” - George Carlin
- “I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, I don’t snort, and I don’t gamble. I do lie a little bit though.” - Tim Maia
- “I’m not an actor, but I play one on TV.” - David Recksiek
- “The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.” - Demetri Martin
- “My friend has difficulty sleeping, but I can do it with my eyes closed.” - Shmuel Breban
- “If it wasn’t for pickpockets, I’d have no sex life at all.” - Rodney Dangerfield
- “Overall, I’d say my career as a photographer has been a bit of a blur.” - Milton Jones
- “I live in a two-income household, but who knows how long my mom can keep that up.” - Shmuel Breban
- “I quit my job at the helium factory, I refuse to be spoken to in that tone.” - Stewart Francis
- “People laughed when I said I’d become a comedian… well, they’re not laughing now.” - Bob Monkhouse
- Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
- I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
- Few women admit their age; few men act it.
- If we aren’t supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat?
- No one is listening until you make a mistake.
- He who laughs last thinks slowest.
- Laugh alone and the world thinks you’re an idiot.
- Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep.
- You can’t have everything; where would you put it?
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.