New one-liners for February 2017.
January came and went without any new one-liners. But here’s a short and early February update:
- Just because red flags are popping up all over the place doesn’t mean she’s not the girl for you.
- Being in a relationship is the exhausting practice of ceaselessly trying to be more entertaining than a smart phone.
- The best secrets are the ones you’re let in on.
- Guilt is a dish best served by mom.
- What’s the most unreliable form of communication and how do I get my relatives to start using it?
- I return to work tomorrow with a child-like belief that this is the year people will think at least twice before hitting Reply All.
- I enjoy video games because they let me live out my wildest fantasies, like being assigned a task and then completing that task.
- No matter how tough you think you are, there’s always a closed pistachio ready to mess you up.
- The longer I stay at home, the more homeless I look.
- I’ve pre-planned my funeral to include a 32 minute montage of the times I’ve accidentally waved hello to someone waving to someone behind me.
- I don’t make mistakes, I take alternative decisions.
- Don’t worry about tomorrow’s problems, handle today’s first.
- Don’t get burned twice on the same flame.
- I’m not asocial, I just don’t want to associate with idiots.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.