New one-liners for July 2020
It’s the 1st of July, which means there’s time to add some more funny one-liners to the ever-growing one-liners collection. This month, we’re adding some excellent dad jokes. Yes, I’m a dad, sorry about that.
- If two vegans get in a fight, is it still considered a beef?
- I don’t really call for funerals that start before noon. I guess I’m just not a mourning person.
- A cheese factory exploded in France. The brie is everywhere.
- I invented a new word today: Plagiarism.
- Can February March? No, but April May.
- I don’t play soccer because I enjoy the sport. I’m just doing it for kicks.
- I would avoid the sushi if I was you. It’s a little fishy.
- Five out of four people admit they’re bad with fractions.
- This graveyard looks overcrowded. People must be dying to get in there.
- I’m so good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed.
- My boss told me to have a good day. So I went home.
- I like telling Dad jokes. Sometimes he laughs.
- Why did the old man fall in the well? Because he couldn’t see that well.
- I used to have a job at a calendar factory but I got the sack because I took a couple of days off.
- Two guys walk into a bar, the third one ducks.
- I don’t trust stairs. They’re always up to something.
- I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day!
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.