New one-liners for July 2020
It’s the 1st of July, which means there’s time to add some more funny one-liners to the ever-growing one-liners collection. This month, we’re adding some excellent dad jokes. Yes, I’m a dad, sorry about that.
- If two vegans get in a fight, is it still considered a beef?
- I don’t really call for funerals that start before noon. I guess I’m just not a mourning person.
- A cheese factory exploded in France. The brie is everywhere.
- I invented a new word today: Plagiarism.
- Can February March? No, but April May.
- I don’t play soccer because I enjoy the sport. I’m just doing it for kicks.
- I would avoid the sushi if I was you. It’s a little fishy.
- Five out of four people admit they’re bad with fractions.
- This graveyard looks overcrowded. People must be dying to get in there.
- I’m so good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed.
- My boss told me to have a good day. So I went home.
- I like telling Dad jokes. Sometimes he laughs.
- Why did the old man fall in the well? Because he couldn’t see that well.
- I used to have a job at a calendar factory but I got the sack because I took a couple of days off.
- Two guys walk into a bar, the third one ducks.
- I don’t trust stairs. They’re always up to something.
- I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day!
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.