New funny one-liners for April 2019.
Spring has really started to beak through winter, at least in the Northern hemisphere. Let’s celebrate with some of new funny one-liners.
- “We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.” - Kurt Vonnegut
- “Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable.” - Mark Twain
- “I don’t try to describe the future. I try to prevent it.” - Ray Bradbury
- “People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy.” - Bob Hope
- Your secrets are safe with me, because there’s a good chance I wasn’t listening.
- I considered being a stay-at-home mom until I realized the kids would be there.
- Karma means I can rest easy at night knowing all the people I treated badly had it coming.
- I was going to start my diet next week, but I’ve got too much on my plate.
- The hardest part of dating a blind woman is getting her husband’s voice right.
- Everyone has a right to be stupid. Politicians just abuse the privilege.
- Don’t you wish your life was as interesting as you let on it is on Facebook?
- Drinking alcoholic beverages before pregnancy can lead to pregnancy.
- It’s not whether you win or lose, but how you place the blame.
- The best thing about the good old days is I wasn’t good and I wasn’t old.
- The ladder of success is difficult to climb with your hands in your pockets.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2019-04-01 17:00 CET|