New funny one-liners for April 2019.
Spring has really started to beak through winter, at least in the Northern hemisphere. Let’s celebrate with some of new funny one-liners.
- “We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.” - Kurt Vonnegut
- “Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable.” - Mark Twain
- “I don’t try to describe the future. I try to prevent it.” - Ray Bradbury
- “People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy.” - Bob Hope
- Your secrets are safe with me, because there’s a good chance I wasn’t listening.
- I considered being a stay-at-home mom until I realized the kids would be there.
- Karma means I can rest easy at night knowing all the people I treated badly had it coming.
- I was going to start my diet next week, but I’ve got too much on my plate.
- The hardest part of dating a blind woman is getting her husband’s voice right.
- Everyone has a right to be stupid. Politicians just abuse the privilege.
- Don’t you wish your life was as interesting as you let on it is on Facebook?
- Drinking alcoholic beverages before pregnancy can lead to pregnancy.
- It’s not whether you win or lose, but how you place the blame.
- The best thing about the good old days is I wasn’t good and I wasn’t old.
- The ladder of success is difficult to climb with your hands in your pockets.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.