New funny one-liners for April 2020.
Spring has really started to beak through winter, at least in the Northern hemisphere. Let’s celebrate with some of new funny one-liners.
- “To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.” - William Makepeace Thackeray
- “Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.” – Tom Krause
- “I am easily satisfied with the very best.” – Winston Churchill
- Life’s disappointments are harder to take when you don’t know any swear words.
- “The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.” – Sven Goran Eriksson
- To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.
- “If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.” – Maxwell Maltz
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion.
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
- “If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything.” – Win Borden
- “The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.” – Flora Whittemore
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2020-04-02 06:31 CET|