New funny one-liners for April 2020.
Spring has really started to beak through winter, at least in the Northern hemisphere. Let’s celebrate with some of new funny one-liners.
- “To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.” - William Makepeace Thackeray
- “Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.” – Tom Krause
- “I am easily satisfied with the very best.” – Winston Churchill
- Life’s disappointments are harder to take when you don’t know any swear words.
- “The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.” – Sven Goran Eriksson
- To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.
- “If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.” – Maxwell Maltz
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion.
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
- “If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything.” – Win Borden
- “The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.” – Flora Whittemore
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.