New one-liners for August 2018.
It’s August, time to learn some fresh, funny one-liners you can use when you return to work after a great summer holiday. Or, learn some fresh, funny one-liners you can use to impress your friends during your summer holiday. It all depends on where you live in the world.
- I didn’t realize 80% of song lyrics were inappropriate until I had to listen to them in the car with my kids.
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
- Whoever said technology would replace all paper obviously hasn’t tried wiping their but with an iPad.
- You’re not fat, you’re just easier to see.
- You haven’t experienced awkward until you try to tickle someone who isn’t ticklish.
- “Human beings are seventy percent water, and with some the rest is collagen.” - Martin Mull
- The longer you wait in line, the greater the likelihood that you are in the wrong line.
- Those who live closest arrive latest.
- “Life can be a bitch so at least try not to fall in love with one.” - Richard Lewis
- Being an adult is just walking around wondering what you’re forgetting.
- No man has ever won a game of “Notice anything different about me?”
- I wanted to be an astronaut but my parents told me the sky was the limit.
- I hate people who use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious.
- I was going to look for my missing watch, but I could never find the time.
- “When I was a boy, I laid in my twin sized bed and wondered where my brother was.” - Mitch Hedberg
- My drug test came back negative. My dealer sure has some explaining to do.
- When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
- The problem isn’t that obesity runs in your family. The problem is no one runs in your family.
- Circumcision is popular because Jewish girls won’t touch anything that’s not at least 15% off.
- The problem with kleptomaniacs is that they always take things literally.
- It takes a lot of balls to golf the way I do.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2018-08-01 13:37 CET|