New one-liners for August 2018.
It’s August, time to learn some fresh, funny one-liners you can use when you return to work after a great summer holiday. Or, learn some fresh, funny one-liners you can use to impress your friends during your summer holiday. It all depends on where you live in the world.
- I didn’t realize 80% of song lyrics were inappropriate until I had to listen to them in the car with my kids.
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
- Whoever said technology would replace all paper obviously hasn’t tried wiping their but with an iPad.
- You’re not fat, you’re just easier to see.
- You haven’t experienced awkward until you try to tickle someone who isn’t ticklish.
- “Human beings are seventy percent water, and with some the rest is collagen.” - Martin Mull
- The longer you wait in line, the greater the likelihood that you are in the wrong line.
- Those who live closest arrive latest.
- “Life can be a bitch so at least try not to fall in love with one.” - Richard Lewis
- Being an adult is just walking around wondering what you’re forgetting.
- No man has ever won a game of “Notice anything different about me?”
- I wanted to be an astronaut but my parents told me the sky was the limit.
- I hate people who use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious.
- I was going to look for my missing watch, but I could never find the time.
- “When I was a boy, I laid in my twin sized bed and wondered where my brother was.” - Mitch Hedberg
- My drug test came back negative. My dealer sure has some explaining to do.
- When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
- The problem isn’t that obesity runs in your family. The problem is no one runs in your family.
- Circumcision is popular because Jewish girls won’t touch anything that’s not at least 15% off.
- The problem with kleptomaniacs is that they always take things literally.
- It takes a lot of balls to golf the way I do.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.