New one-liners for August 2020.
It’s the first of the month, which means there’s time to add some more one-liners to the ever-growing collection.
- When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
- It takes a lot of balls to golf the way I do.
- The problem with kleptomaniacs is that they always take things literally.
- People who use selfie sticks really need to have a good, long look at themselves.
- Well, to be Frank with you, I’d have to change my name.
- Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.
- If you don’t pay your exorcist, do you get repossessed?
- Don’t spell part backwards. It’s a trap.
- I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already.
- If you think eggplant is good, you should try any other food; it’s much better.
- Hedgehogs, eh? Why can’t they just share the hedge?
- My friends tell me that cooking is easy, but it’s not easier than not cooking.
- Every novel is a mystery novel if you never finish it.
- My three favorite things are eating my family and not using commas.
- To avoid taking down my Christmas lights, I’m turning my house into an Italian restaurant.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2020-08-01 06:17 CET|