New one-liners for February 2019.
A new month means a couple of new funny one-liners added to the collection. Here are the new additions for February:
- “Et cetera” is Latin for “can’t think of a third example.”
- Victims of autocorrect, untie!
- “It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.” - Mark Twain
- Any job is a dream job if you fall asleep in meetings.
- “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.” - Mark Twain
- “Principles have no real force except when one is well-fed.” - Mark Twain
- “I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened.” - Mark Twain
- Jokes about unemployed people are not funny. They just don’t work.
- I hate when I’m running on the treadmill for half an hour and look down to see it’s been 4 minutes.
- Your life doesn’t get better by chance. It gets better by choice.
- I like Jesus, but he loves me, so it’s awkward.
- I saw an ad for burial plots, and thought to myself this is the last thing I need.
- The only knowledge that can hurt you is the knowledge you don’t have.
- A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.
- Don’t trust atoms, they make up everything.
- I was addicted to the hokey pokey. But thankfully, I turned myself around.
- Have hope for the future, but maybe build a bomb shelter anyway.
- My wife says I can join your gang but I have to be home by 9.
- Why kill time when you can make it work for you?
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2019-02-01 13:37 CET|