New one-liners for February 2019.
A new month means a couple of new funny one-liners added to the collection. Here are the new additions for February:
- “Et cetera” is Latin for “can’t think of a third example.”
- Victims of autocorrect, untie!
- “It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.” - Mark Twain
- Any job is a dream job if you fall asleep in meetings.
- “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.” - Mark Twain
- “Principles have no real force except when one is well-fed.” - Mark Twain
- “I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened.” - Mark Twain
- Jokes about unemployed people are not funny. They just don’t work.
- I hate when I’m running on the treadmill for half an hour and look down to see it’s been 4 minutes.
- Your life doesn’t get better by chance. It gets better by choice.
- I like Jesus, but he loves me, so it’s awkward.
- I saw an ad for burial plots, and thought to myself this is the last thing I need.
- The only knowledge that can hurt you is the knowledge you don’t have.
- A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.
- Don’t trust atoms, they make up everything.
- I was addicted to the hokey pokey. But thankfully, I turned myself around.
- Have hope for the future, but maybe build a bomb shelter anyway.
- My wife says I can join your gang but I have to be home by 9.
- Why kill time when you can make it work for you?
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.