New one-liners for February 2020.
A new month means a couple of new funny one-liners added to the collection. Here are the new additions for February:
- There’s nothing wrong with the younger generation that twenty years or so won’t cure.
- “Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield.” - Steven Tyler
- Everyone believes in heredity until their children act like fools.
- I’m so old that when I was in school, history was called current affairs.
- Practice makes perfeckt.
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can forget about entirely.
- I used to be lost in the shuffle, now I just shuffle along with the lost.
- “The less you talk, the more you’re listened to.” - Pauline Phillips
- “Santa Claus has the right idea - visit people only once a year.” - Victor Borge
- “Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas.” - Johnny Carson
- “We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.” - Vince Lombardi
- “A year from now, you’re gonna weigh more or less than what you do right now.” - Phil McGraw
- “Some things are so unexpected that no one is prepared for them.” - Leo Rosten
- You cannot take charge of the present if you are busy reliving the setbacks of the past.
- “I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.” - Lily Tomlin
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.