New one-liners for January 2021.
A new year is upon us! I hope you had a great 2020, and that 2021 will be even better. In any case, here are few new funny one-liners that have been added to the collection.
- “Life is too short to miss out on the beautiful things like a double cheeseburger.” – Channing Tatum
- “I’ve got all the money I’ll ever need, if I die by four o’clock.” – Henny Youngman
- “I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.” – Charles Lamb
- “History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.” – Abba Eban
- “The secret of the demagogue is to make himself as stupid as his audience so they believe they are clever as he.” – Karl Kraus
- “I don’t want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them their job.” – Samuel Goldwyn
- “I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact.” – Elon Musk
- “Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat.” – Jim Davis
- “Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.” – Steven Wright
- “As a child I assumed that when I reached adulthood, I would have grown-up thoughts.” – David Sedaris
- “Everybody who is incapable of learning has taken to teaching.” – Oscar Wilde
- “I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done.” – Steven Wright
- “What’s another word for Thesaurus?” – Steven Wright
- “I don’t make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.” – Will Rogers
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2021-01-01 07:26 CET|