New one-liners for June 2020
A brand new month must be celebrated with some brand new funny one-liners. Enjoy!
- I don’t have a beer gut. I have a protective covering for my rock hard abs.
- Money talks. But all mine ever says is goodbye.
- Life’s like a bird. It’s pretty cute until it poops on your head.
- Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you saved yourself a fish.
- Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.
- We have enough youth. How about a Fountain of Smart?
- If money can’t buy you happiness why do they sell Happy Meals?
- The easiest time to add insult to injury is when you’re signing somebody’s cast.
- Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
- It’s never a good idea to keep both feet firmly on the ground. You’ll have trouble putting on your pants.
- Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars but checks when you say the paint is wet?
- I have all the money I’ll ever need - if I die by 3:00 p.m. this afternoon.
- This is my step ladder. I never knew my real ladder.
- Most people are shocked when they find out how bad I am as an electrician.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.