New one-liners for June 2020
A brand new month must be celebrated with some brand new funny one-liners. Enjoy!
- I don’t have a beer gut. I have a protective covering for my rock hard abs.
- Money talks. But all mine ever says is goodbye.
- Life’s like a bird. It’s pretty cute until it poops on your head.
- Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you saved yourself a fish.
- Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.
- We have enough youth. How about a Fountain of Smart?
- If money can’t buy you happiness why do they sell Happy Meals?
- The easiest time to add insult to injury is when you’re signing somebody’s cast.
- Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
- It’s never a good idea to keep both feet firmly on the ground. You’ll have trouble putting on your pants.
- Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars but checks when you say the paint is wet?
- I have all the money I’ll ever need - if I die by 3:00 p.m. this afternoon.
- This is my step ladder. I never knew my real ladder.
- Most people are shocked when they find out how bad I am as an electrician.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2020-06-01 05:54 CET|