New funny one-liners for March 2020.
It’s March, which means it’s a good time for some new funny one-liners. To be honest, all the time is a good time for some new funny one-liners. Enjoy!
- “We cannot put off living until we are ready.” — Jose Ortega y Gasset
- My mind is like concrete: thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
- In life, you have two choices: get over it or die with it on your mind.
- If you are what you eat, I’m dead meat.
- “You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.” — Abraham Lincoln
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it can take you to a lot more places to look for it.
- “If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.” — George Carlin
- The main trouble with mental notes is the ink fades so fast.
- Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.
- The number of people watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
- Don’t ever confuse an open mind with one that’s vacant.
- Never buy a Rolex from someone who is out of breath.
- I don’t mind the rat race, but I could do with a little more cheese.
- I fought the lawn and the lawn won.
- Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time.
- Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
- You can’t be late until you show up.
- When all else fails, lower your standards.
- Make a firm decision now. You can always change it later.
- Thank you! I’ll help myself out.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.