New one-liners for October 2018.
It’s the first of October, which means it’s time for some more funny one-liners. If you like these, the entire collection might be of interest.
- “I feel so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here.” - Stephen Bishop
- “I’ve just learned about his illness. Let’s hope it’s nothing trivial.” - Irvin S. Cobb
- “Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.” - Dilbert
- Playing with a toddler is half play and half self-defense.
- I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
- Life is what happens outside your smartphone.
- If a guy remembered your eye color after the first date, then you probably have small breasts.
- An architect’s dream is an engineer’s nightmare.
- Bad choices often turn into good stories.
- Some people dress to impress, some people undress to impress.
- Someone is going to be that guy that dies a few minutes before we discover immortality.
- My life is a constant shift between trying to fall asleep and trying to wake up.
- Whatever you do always give 100 %, unless you’re donating blood.
- “People shouldn’t be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore
- If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
- “In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - It was the worst 20 minutes of my life.” - George Best
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.