New one-liners for September 2019.
September is here. Summer is officially over, and we’re slowly moving toward darker times. But fear not, here are some sarcastic and funny one-liners to brighten your day. Want to see more? Then you should browse the complete collection of almost two thousand funny one-liners.
- The only thing standing between you and your dreams is insomnia.
- “The return we reap from generous actions is not always evident.” - Francesco Guicciardini
- “Cure for an obsession: get another one.” - Mason Cooley
- “Any kid will run any errand for you, if you ask at bedtime.” - Red Skelton
- You’re in a serious relationship when both members are wearing sweatpants.
- I knew there was little chance that the solution to my problems would be at the bottom of this whiskey bottle, but the important thing is that I tried.
- “You can’t expect to hit the jackpot if you don’t put a few nickels in the machine.” - Flip Wilson
- “There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race, and finish the farce.” - Mark Twain
- Trouble shared is trouble halved.
- Don’t regret the past, just learn from it.
- “Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.” - Dalai Lama
- “A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me. I’m afraid of widths.” - Steven Wright
- “True friends stab you in the front.” - Oscar Wilde
- “To be free is nothing, to become free is everything.” - Hegel
- “Liberty is about our rights to question everything.” - Ai WeiWei
- “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” - George Orwell
- “To err is human, but to really screw things up requires a design committee of bureaucrats.” - Henry Spencer
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2019-09-01 17:00 CET|