New one-liners for September 2020.
September is here. Summer is officially over, and we’re slowly moving toward darker times. But fear not, here are some sarcastic and funny one-liners to brighten your day. Want to see more? Then you should browse the complete collection of more than two thousand funny one-liners.
- Where there’s a will, there’s a relative.
- Did you know that Iceland is only one sea away from Ireland?
- The problem with trouble shooting is that trouble shoots back.
- My fear of moving stairs is escalating.
- “Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.” – Dennis Wholey
- “Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” – George Carlin
- “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” – Charlie Chaplin
- “Worrying is like paying a debt you don’t owe.” – Mark Twain
- “We spend the first twelve months of our children’s lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up.” – Phyllis Diller
- “If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.” – Groucho Marx
- “As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder.” – John Glenn
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2020-09-02 21:05 CET|