Google – you gotta love it
Everybody else have done the Googlism, so why can’t I? Except I actually comment the findings. Because I can.
- vegard is from sandane in western norway and has lengthy service behind him as a guide for olden aktiv · Wrong, wrong and wrong again.
- vegard is alive · So far, so good.
- vegard is getting ?old? and have started to sell wool products · It’s not correct right now, but it might be a good plan for the future.
- vegard is back · Yeah, his is back, baby!
- vegard is the youngest member of the band · I don’t play in a band, but I occasionally bring out my air guitar.
- vegard is nervous · How do you know that? Are you in the room? Hello?
- vegard is working as a senior principal in the adminstration department in ict & accounting in city of oslo · Not that I know of, no. And what is ict?
- vegard is member of the following associations and organizations · That just don’t make any sense..
- vegard is interested in everything square and with wheels · Not, I’m not.
- vegard is a blend of ancient lore · Erh… OK.
- vegard is too lenient with the savage vermillion and should keep the demonic reptilians under better restraint · I’m doing my best, but those reptilians just won’t listen.
- vegard is there now · Technically, that’s always correct.
- vegard is 17 years old · No.
- vegard is the big chief of tg · That’s the other Vegard Skjefstad, not me.
- vegard is doing · What?
- vegard is the guy who know the bits and bytes · I know a few bits and bytes, that’s true.
- vegard is attending tae kwon · I should, but I don’t..
- vegard is now happily married to anniken · A man can dream, can’t he?
- vegard is so good at this stuff it’s frightening · What is this stuff you are talking about?
- vegard is team space camp’s definite army man · No.
- vegard is attending the fire · I probably throw things on the fire.
- vegard is 11 yrs · That’s just wrong, too.
- vegard is in norway · At the time of writing, yes.
- vegard is right in noting the similarities of transnational progressivism with communism · I’m so cool. I can talk about politics. And impress people.
- vegard is · Yup.
- vegard is young and promising · At least I like to think that.
- vegard is very much a vital part of the squad and will featue in the coming seasons · “Cause we need a good water boy like him.”
- vegard is ser ut til å være opptatt med noe · Oh, yeah, I’m always busy with something.
- vegard is another blow · What?
- vegard is doing fine after his operation which has hopefully solved his problem once and for all · Maybe brain surgery would help a little.
- vegard is in the house · In da house. I wish.
- vegard is an incredible jazz pianist and a great arranger/composer · I wish again. That would’ve been great.
- vegard is right about image robot · Thanks, I would hate to be wrong about the image robot.
- vegard is tearing up · Sometimes, yes, right now, no.
- vegard is doing it in his second · Doing what?
- vegard is injured · Mentally, maybe.
- vegard is a very accomplished wing · Wing what?
- vegard is the guy who allways has the solution · That would’ve been a nice thing. I love solutions.
The bottom line? I’m not impressed.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.