New one-liners for January 2020.
A new year is upon us! I hope you had a great 2019, and that 2020 will be even better. In any case, here are few new funny one-liners that have been added to the collection.
- “Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” - Mark Twain
- “Most of what we call management consists of making it difficult for people to get their work done.” - Peter Drucker
- “I personally think we developed language because of our deep need to complain.” - Lily Tomlin
- “When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice.” - Saul Bellow
- “Honesty is the best policy - when there is money in it.” - Mark Twain
- “Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them.” - Bill Vaughan
- “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t drink.” - Ryan Reynolds
- “For the happiest life, days should be rigorously planned, nights left open to chance.” - Mignon McLaughlin
- “You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need.” - Vernon Howard
- “Work is a necessary evil to be avoided.” - Mark Twain
- If it’s not going according to plan, maybe there never was a plan.
- The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
- A happily married man is one who understands every word which his wife didn’t say.
- “The only time Success comes before Work is in the dictionary.” - Harvey Specter
- “Nostalgia is a device that removes the ruts and the potholes from Memory Lane.” - Doug Larson
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2020-01-01 17:00 CET|