[…] More Oneliners by Vegard […]
A new year is upon us and the one-liners just keep coming.
- “I don’t need you to remind me of my age. I have a bladder to do that for me.” - Stephen Fry
- “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” - Steve Jobs
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” - Steve Jobs
- “Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.” - Steven Wright
- “All warfare is based on deception.” - Sun Tzu
- “Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” - Sun Tzu
- “Knowing what’s right doesn’t mean much unless you do what’s right.” - Theodore Roosevelt
- “The reason fat men are good natured is they can neither fight nor run.” - Theodore Roosevelt
- “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a know and hold on.” - Theodore Roosevelt
- “Hell, there are no rules here - we’re trying to accomplish something.” - Thomas Alva Edison
- “I never did a day’s work in my life. It was all fun.” - Thomas Alva Edison
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot netwith your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.