A new year is upon us and the one-liners just keep coming.
- “I don’t need you to remind me of my age. I have a bladder to do that for me.” - Stephen Fry
- “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” - Steve Jobs
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” - Steve Jobs
- “Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.” - Steven Wright
- “All warfare is based on deception.” - Sun Tzu
- “Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” - Sun Tzu
- “Knowing what’s right doesn’t mean much unless you do what’s right.” - Theodore Roosevelt
- “The reason fat men are good natured is they can neither fight nor run.” - Theodore Roosevelt
- “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a know and hold on.” - Theodore Roosevelt
- “Hell, there are no rules here - we’re trying to accomplish something.” - Thomas Alva Edison
- “I never did a day’s work in my life. It was all fun.” - Thomas Alva Edison
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot netwith your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
[…] More Oneliners by Vegard […]
|2012-01-11 20:57 CET|