- Honey, I’m home!
- Hi, dear, how was your thirteen hour day at work?
- Oh, it was great. First I got a document I’ve been waiting for for over a month, then I came up with a functional, yet not very efficient way to determine if a given IP address belongs to a specific subnet. And I finished the day with a four hour business meeting and a half hour jog in the park.
- Sounds marvelous! You know, today Harold took his first steps?
- Harold? I didn’t even know we had a son!
- Well, technically, he is not your son, he looks a lot like the post man.
- Oh, honey, that’s OK, I’m having an affair with the secretary and I’m planning to leave you and move to Spain with her.
- That fits just in with my plans with your best friend Trevor!
- Oh, pumpkin, I love you!
- I love you, too!
Ten hours yesterday, thirteen hours today, and I suspect that tomorrow might break all records. Welcome to the jungle!
|2004-10-05 22:57 CET|