For July I’ve wrapped up some nice one-liners by people on J. Lots of Johns for some reason. Enjoy.
- “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.” - Jim Morrison
- “Whoever controls the media controls the mind.” - Jim Morrison
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments.” - Jim Rohn
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” - Jim Rohn
- “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” - Jim Rohn
- “Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.” - Jimi Hendrix
- “Fear is the foundation of most governments.” - John Adams
- “Forgive you enemies, but never forget their names.” - John F. Kennedy
- “Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.” - John Lennon
- “Life is hard; it’s harder if you’re stupid.” - John Wayne
- “Don’t let making a living prevent you from making a life.” - John Wooden
- “Don’t mistake activity for achievement.” - John Wooden
- “Listen if you want to be heard.” - John Wooden
- “The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching.” - John Wooden
- “Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.” - Joseph Addison
- “History has shown there are no invincible armies.” - Joseph Stalin
- “Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.” - Joseph Stalin
vegard at vegard dot netwith your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.