New one-liners for July 2018.
- Any joke is a one-liner if the notebook you write it in is wide enough.
- When prison inmates fall in love, do they finish each other’s sentences?
- A liberal is a conservative who got a hospital bill once.
- “Golf is a good walk spoiled.” - Mark Twain
- “It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.” - Mark Twain
- “A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read.” - Mark Twain
- The same people that made fun of me for my calculator watch in high school are now wearing Apple watches.
- “Some say I’ve aged like a fine wine, but I just wish I could get back those 15 years I was locked in a cellar.” - Nick Jack Pappas
- “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” - Albert Einstein
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” - Bernard M. Baruch
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” - Robert Frost
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” - Elbert Hubbard
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” - Oscar Wilde
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” - André Gide
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” - Charles M. Schulz
- “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry
- “Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein
- “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” - Abraham Lincoln
- “I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.” - Groucho Marx
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.