New one-liners for June 2019.
It’s the 1st of July, which means there’s time to add some more funny one-liners to the ever-growing one-liners collection.
- “They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.” - Robert A. Heinlein
- “Perfection itself is imperfection.” - Vladimir Horowitz
- “Every dogma has its day.” - Anthony Burgess
- “When your friends begin to flatter you on how young you look, it’s a sure sign you’re getting old.” - Mark Twain
- “My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get stuff cheaper.” - Amy Sedaris
- “I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.” - David Lee Roth
- “I believe in rules. Sure I do. If there weren’t any rules, how could you break them?” - Leo Durocher
- The fact that a conflict has many sides does not imply that every side has merit.
- “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” - Meister Eckhart
- “Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.” - Zig Ziglar
- “Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.” - Bruce Lee
- “Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell, and advertise.” - Ted Turner
- Don’t let someone who doesn’t know your value tell you how much you’re worth.
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” - Amelia Earhart
- “You do not become greater by making others smaller.” - Krishna Dharma
- “I’ve sometimes thought of marrying - and then I’ve thought again.” - Noel Coward
- “In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo Buscaglia
2019-07-01 17:00 CET
Read other posts