Here are July’s additions to the one-liners collection:
- “A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it; it would be hell on earth.” - George Bernard Shaw
- “Be nice to people on your way up because you’ll need them on your way down.” - Wilson Mizner
- “Beyond each corner new directions lie in wait.” - Stanislaw Lec
- “Conscience is the inner voice that warns us somebody may be looking.” - H. L. Mencken
- “Few things are more satisfying than seeing your own children have teenagers of their own.” - Doug Larson
- Good judgment comes from experience; and experience, well, that comes from bad judgment.
- “If God had really intended men to fly, he’d make it easier to get to the airport.” - George Winters
- “If you want a place in the sun, you’ve got to expect a few blisters.” - Dear Abby
- “It’s a small world, but I wouldn’t want to paint it.” - Steven Wright
- “It’s not easy taking my problems one at a time when they refuse to get in line.” - Ashleigh Brilliant
- “It’s not the things we don’t know that get us into trouble; it’s the things we do know that ain’t so.” - Will Rogers
- Nostalgia is the realization that things weren’t as unbearable as they seemed at the time.
- “Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get.” - George Bernard Shaw
2012-07-04 18:08 CET
Read other posts