New one-liners for July 2016.
Here are a few new one-liners I’ve added to the collection:
- I know I said you were dead to me, but that was before I needed a ride to the airport.
- Don’t underestimate my overreaction.
- Red Bull and vodka. Because you want to be wide awake for this mistake.
- Being a husband is like being a weatherman. You can be wrong 80% of the time and still hold onto your job.
- What you really learn from marriage counseling is that you’re not the only person your spouse won’t listen to.
- Life is too short to let someone else decide how you waste it.
- I just want to be rich enough that I can buy my furniture already assembled.
- My girlfriend said she wants a fairy-tale life. So I’ve trapped her in her grandmother’s bedroom with a wolf.
- I put the deter in determination.
- I’m so hungry I could eat a vegetable.
- I often think if I’d taken a different path in life, I could be lying on a slightly more comfortable sofa right now.
- Found out today you cannot join a gym “just to watch”.
- 90% of this vacation is just me staring down seagulls over a plate of food.
- 90% of working in an office is trying not to be an arsonist.
- Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results isn’t the definition of insanity it’s the definition of parenting.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.