New one-liners for June 2015.
Here are some new one-liners I’ve added. This time there’s a little word play. But then a good pun is its own reword.
- Just say NO to negativity.
- Your worst humiliation is only someone else’s momentary entertainment.
- Winter is the season in which people try to keep the house as warm as it was in the summer, when they complained about the heat.
- Stable relationships are for horses.
- I couldn’t quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back to me.
- Wisdom is a comb given to a man once he is bald.
- Everyone has a purpose in life. Perhaps yours is watching television.
- Trust in God, but tie your camel.
- Communism doesn’t work because people like to own stuff.
- The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
- Hey, I may have Alzheimer’s, but at least I don’t have Alzheimer’s!
- Any small object when dropped will hide under a larger object.
- My opinions are my wife’s, and she says I’m lucky to have them.
- There is no evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
- If flattery gets you nowhere, try bribery.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2015-06-01 19:47 CET|