New one-liners for June 2015.
Here are some new one-liners I’ve added. This time there’s a little word play. But then a good pun is its own reword.
- Just say NO to negativity.
- Your worst humiliation is only someone else’s momentary entertainment.
- Winter is the season in which people try to keep the house as warm as it was in the summer, when they complained about the heat.
- Stable relationships are for horses.
- I couldn’t quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back to me.
- Wisdom is a comb given to a man once he is bald.
- Everyone has a purpose in life. Perhaps yours is watching television.
- Trust in God, but tie your camel.
- Communism doesn’t work because people like to own stuff.
- The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
- Hey, I may have Alzheimer’s, but at least I don’t have Alzheimer’s!
- Any small object when dropped will hide under a larger object.
- My opinions are my wife’s, and she says I’m lucky to have them.
- There is no evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
- If flattery gets you nowhere, try bribery.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.