New one-liners for June 2016.
Here are a few new one-liners I’ve added to the collection:
- I’m a really good listener, as long as we’re talking about me.
- Mondays are awesome. It’s just your job that sucks.
- I cheated on my diet yesterday with a prettier, sluttier diet.
- I’d love to have a deep meaningful discussion with my daughter, but I’m not that good at emojis.
- No one has stolen my lunch at work since I started labeling it “Stool Sample.”
- I don’t need fun to have alcohol.
- My son asked me what it’s like to be a parent so I woke him up at 3 a.m. to let him know that I couldn’t sleep.
- No matter how stupid you feel, remember, Little Red Riding Hood couldn’t figure out a talking wolf in drag wasn’t her grandmother.
- The most important life skill I have learned is when to stop asking questions.
- 63% of time spent being an adult over 40 is just waiting for a pill to kick in.
- My life is an open book. But it’s very poorly written and I die in the end.
- If you start smacking people with your wife’s purse she won’t ask you to hold it for her anymore.
- Airline just told my girlfriend she has too much baggage, and they’ve only known her a couple of minutes.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2016-06-04 12:48 CET|