Here’s the list of June’s additions to the one-liners listing:
- “In mathematics you don’t understand things. You just get used to them.” - Johann von Neumann
- Marriage is grand; divorce, a hundred grand.
- Only users loose drugs.
- “Great thinkers have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds.” - Albert Einstein
- Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
- I’m trying to see things from your point of view, but I can’t get my head that far up your ass.
- There is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.
- You laugh at me because I’m different. I laugh at you because you’re all the same.
- If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0.
As usual I got a few new one-liners by e-mail, in particular after the listing was featured on I Am Bored. I was looking at my Google Analytics reports and noticed a large visitor spike on June 11, when the number of visitors to the site was about twenty times the normal number. From I Am Bored, the link spread to a few similar sites. In the last month, the one-liners listing has received about 74% of the total number of visitors to the site. It’s interesting when a tiny part of the site becomes the main attraction.
vegard at vegard dot netwith your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.