Here’s the list of June’s additions to the one-liners listing:
- “In mathematics you don’t understand things. You just get used to them.” — Johann von Neumann
- Marriage is grand; divorce, a hundred grand.
- Only users loose drugs.
- “Great thinkers have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds.” — Albert Einstein
- Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
- I’m trying to see things from your point of view, but I can’t get my head that far up your ass.
- There is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.
- You laugh at me because I’m different. I laugh at you because you’re all the same.
- If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0.
As usual I got a few new one-liners by e-mail, in particular after the listing was featured on I Am Bored. I was looking at my Google Analytics reports and noticed a large visitor spike on June 11, when the number of visitors to the site was about twenty times the normal number. From I Am Bored, the link spread to a few similar sites. In the last month, the one-liners listing has received about 74% of the total number of visitors to the site. It’s interesting when a tiny part of the site becomes the main attraction.