June 9, 2006
/ 4 Comments
At Gunnar’s place. Notice the mobile phone in the lower right corner…
Lord of Lochaber and performer of computer wizardry by day. Father of two, wordsmith, and casual gamer by night.
notice the blond with the nice cleavage in the upper right corner…
June 10, 2006 — 21:07:43
June 10, 2006 — 23:38:45
Klas sees cleavages everywhere
June 11, 2006 — 03:42:21
He’s a guy, what can I say…
June 11, 2006 — 17:40:35
Your email address will not be published.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
70% of our planet is covered in water, the other 30% is covered in idiots.