New one-liners for March 2018.
It’s March 1, and time for some new one-liners. This time, it’s a nice mix of one-liners that should make you think and laugh.
- “Of those who say nothing, few are silent.” - Thomas Neil
- “A wise man talks because he has something to say; a fool talks because he has to say something.” - Plato
- “Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.” - Nikita Khrushchev
- “I’d rather be vaguely right than precisely wrong.” - John Maynard Keynes
- Be a voice, not an echo.
- “A problem well stated is a problem half solved.” - Charles Kettering
- Throwing acid is wrong, in some people’s eyes.
- The first time I got a universal remote control I thought to myself, “this changes everything”.
- I recently decided to sell my vacuum cleaner as all it was doing was gathering dust.
- Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.
- “My name is Fin, which means it’s very hard for me to end emails without sounding pretentious.” - Fin Taylor
- I, for one, like Roman numerals.
- Retirement is wonderful. It’s doing nothing without worrying about getting caught.
- Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much more for them.
2018-03-01 13:37 CET
Read other posts