New one-liners for March 2018.
It’s March 1, and time for some new one-liners. This time, it’s a nice mix of one-liners that should make you think and laugh.
- “Of those who say nothing, few are silent.” - Thomas Neil
- “A wise man talks because he has something to say; a fool talks because he has to say something.” - Plato
- “Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.” - Nikita Khrushchev
- “I’d rather be vaguely right than precisely wrong.” - John Maynard Keynes
- Be a voice, not an echo.
- “A problem well stated is a problem half solved.” - Charles Kettering
- Throwing acid is wrong, in some people’s eyes.
- The first time I got a universal remote control I thought to myself, “this changes everything”.
- I recently decided to sell my vacuum cleaner as all it was doing was gathering dust.
- Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.
- “My name is Fin, which means it’s very hard for me to end emails without sounding pretentious.” - Fin Taylor
- I, for one, like Roman numerals.
- Retirement is wonderful. It’s doing nothing without worrying about getting caught.
- Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much more for them.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2018-03-01 13:37 CET|