New one-liners for March 2016.
Here are some additions to the ever-growing one-liners collection.
- Talk is cheap. Until you hire a lawyer.
- Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now, which way did you come in?
- Red meat is not bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.
- All power corrupts. Absolute power is pretty neat, though.
- Everybody repeat after me: “We are all individuals.”
- Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career.
- A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
- I want patience, and I want it now!
- Am I ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
- My conscience is clean — I have never used it.
- Seen it all, done it all, can’t remember most of it.
- Under my gruff exterior lies an even gruffer interior.
- You have the capacity to learn from your mistakes, and you will learn a lot today.
- Everything in moderation, including moderation.
- Old age is always fifteen years older than you are.
- It’s lonely at the top, but you eat better.
- Never speculate on that which can be known for certain.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2016-03-14 19:07 CET|