New one-liners for March 2016.
Here are some additions to the ever-growing one-liners collection.
- Talk is cheap. Until you hire a lawyer.
- Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now, which way did you come in?
- Red meat is not bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.
- All power corrupts. Absolute power is pretty neat, though.
- Everybody repeat after me: “We are all individuals.”
- Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career.
- A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
- I want patience, and I want it now!
- Am I ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
- My conscience is clean — I have never used it.
- Seen it all, done it all, can’t remember most of it.
- Under my gruff exterior lies an even gruffer interior.
- You have the capacity to learn from your mistakes, and you will learn a lot today.
- Everything in moderation, including moderation.
- Old age is always fifteen years older than you are.
- It’s lonely at the top, but you eat better.
- Never speculate on that which can be known for certain.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.