Here are a few additions to the one-liners collection:
- There is a light at the end of every tunnel, just pray it’s not a train.
- Of course men can multitask, they read on the toilet.
- A beautiful relationship does not depend upon how good we understand someone but on how well we avoid misunderstandings.
- If you need time alone, try cleaning the house.
- If I never had a bad day, how would I know whether I was having a good day?
- Looks capture the eyes. Personality captures the heart.
- Sometimes we all have days where we are 386’s in a P4 world.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did.” - Mark Twain
- “Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.” - Confucius
- “If crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight?” - George Carlin
- If you’re in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
- I’m in shape. Round is a shape, isn’t it?
- Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do “practice”?
- Is the glass half empty, half full, or twice as large as it needs to be?
- “I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and never his prescription?” - Finley Peter Dunne
- Adding manpower to a late software project makes it later.
- Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission errors.
- You are making progress if each mistake is a new one.
- “I never drink anything stronger than gin before breakfast.” - W. C. Fields
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot netwith your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
Been following your blog for some time now. Love those one liners collection of yours : ) Ps: I don’t really read the part where u wrote about mostly IT stuffs, not so much of a high tech sort of person after all :D. Anyway, regards from Indonesia.
Yeah, it can get a bit technical at times, but then again; I’m a nerd :) Hope you enjoy the rest of the entries, though. I haven’t added too many one-liners to the collection lately, but hopefully, I’ll find more good ones to add.
|2012-05-23 22:00 CET|