New one-liners for May 2018.
It’s the first of May, which marks both Labor Day, and the addition of a couple of new one-liners to the collection.
- Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing wrong with this, except that it ain’t so.
- The lack of money is the root of all evil.
- I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
- The Public is merely a multiplied “me.”
- A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
- Forgive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.
- Help a man when he is in trouble, and he will remember you when he is in trouble again.
- Many people are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them.
- Working in a mirror factory is something I can totally see myself doing.
- Dark humor is like love — not everyone gets it.
- How long is a Chinese name.
- He who hesitates is not only lost, but also miles away from the next exit.
- I once farted in an elevator, it was wrong on so many levels.
- Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.
- The fact that there is a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic load.
- I love defenseless animals, especially in a good gravy.
- Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.